Meeting of the Mediterranean Office for Youth (MOY) College of Experts for the selection of MOY labelled programmes
(Call for projects 2011-2012)
Friday, March 9, 2012 in Paris.
40 new MOY labelled programmes for the second MOY call for project, including 13 doctorates.
The Mediterranean Office for Youth is now the first Mediterranean network of universities with nearly 180 universities and higher education institutions from MOY participating countries and 80 MOY labelled programmes (69 Masters and 21 PhD).
The evaluation meeting held on Friday March 9, 2012 allowed to issue the MOY label of excellence to 40 new Mediterranean programmes at Master's level (27) and PhD level (13). These programmes offer to students from MOY countries good career opportunities, double diplomas and Mobility grants.
During this meeting, the following persons expressed their support to the Mediterranean Office for Youth:
- Michele Gendreau-Massaloux, responsable for training, higher education and research, Union for the Mediterranean Mission, Elysee (France);
- Georgina Protogerou, Directorate for European affairs, Ministry of Education, lifelong learning and religious affairs (Greece);
- Françoise Sellier, Directorate General for globalization, Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs (France);
- Didier Deon Branch, European and International Relations and Cooperation
Ministry of Education
Ministry of Higher Education and Research (France);
- Murielle Dejaeghere, Deputy Head of International Affairs and Cooperation
International Affairs and Development Solidarity
General Secretariat for Immigration and Integration
Ministry of Interior, Overseas, local authorities and immigration (France);
- Francois Sénémaud, French ambassador designated to support the Mediterranean Office for Youth;
- Antoine Grassin provisional administrator of EPIC CampusFrance.
The next meeting of MOY experts, designated by the participating countries, should be held in Athens in June 2012 and will select the new MOY grantees.